**Exact times vary a bit, but this is the general schedule he has been on for the last couple weeks
6 am – Austin wakes up to eat and gets a diaper change
6:45 am – Austin goes back to sleep
9:30 am – Austin is woken up to begin his treatments.
- Albuterol Inhaler – 2 Puffs
- Nebulizer with Saline solution – 6 minutes
- Physio on 6 different spots on his ribs/lungs – 18 minutes (3 minutes per spot)
10 am – Austin gets his enzymes and eats
- Baby spoon of applesauce with Prevacid and beads from 3 capsules of enzymes
- 4 oz bottle of breast milk with 1/8 tsp of salt, 1 tsp of formula (for extra calories), and 1 mL of ADEK vitamins
10:30 am-9 pm – Austin eats about every 2 hours and takes 2 capsules of enzymes right before each feeding. He also naps several times, each nap ranging from 30 minutes to 2 hours
9:30 pm – Austin begins his second round of the treatments (same as 9:30 am)
10:45 pm – Austin eats for the final time before bed
11:30 pm – Austin is in his bassinet and asleep!